Research & Collation
- Visit locations in Nigeria where religious disturbances have taken place.
- Record and evaluate the reasons for the violence.
- Record and evaluate the extent of losses.
- Determine the number of victims and the extent of assistance they need.
Advocacy & Strategy
Organize information and training seminars for democratic groupings and appropriate religious bodies and institutions. Making available relevant data and information for policy makers and elected officials.
- Initiate strategic meetings, nationally and internationally, to alert about further outbreaks of violence and suggest actions to be taken to stem the tide.
- Establish meetings with stakeholders (government, religious & tribal leaders) in crisis-prone locations in order to help defuse tensions and stop further violence.
Humanitarian Aid & Relief
- Donate cash and relief materials to victims.
- Assist in relocating victims.
- Provide trauma counselling.
- Assist in rebuilding damaged or destroyed churches.
- Provide scholarships.
Network with the international community to generate funding for further research and provision of relief in primary target zones.